Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tila had too much Tequila?

San Diego Charger's star Shawne Merriman was arrested late into the night on Sunday for suspicions of choking and restraining reality star, Tila Tequila.
He was taken into custody but released when it was revealed that he was just trying to get Tequila to stay at his home after a long night of drinking. He was concerned about her safety.
"I encouraged her to stay until safe transportation could be provided," states Merriman.
And after all this drama, what does Tila have to say? "I can drink."
Wow Tila...why don't you just go take another Myspace picture? I think your shot at love has ended...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA seriously this made me laugh. I hated that show when it was on and I think she is a joke! I like your sarcasm and humor. I think worse than Tila are the people that were on her show. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete