Tuesday, September 29, 2009

a little change of scenery...

Normally I blog from my house, but our assignment was to try blogging from a different location...so I am currently blogging from a place that thrives on gossip. A place that lives and breathes gossip. If you know anything about me you may have already guessed where I'm at. Yes, I am at my sorority house.
Don't get me wrong, I love my sisters. But when you get 90 girls together, there's gonna be drama.
But as for right now, It's a pretty calm day at the house. Well, calm in my eyes. But probably not for the average Non-Greek. I'll fill you in on what's going on around me.
Two of my sisters are nearby on another couch having a heated conversation about one of our new members. Both of them want her as their "little sis" (every new member gets a big sis to lead you through your sorority experience). Another girl was doing a load of laundry but apparently someone had already called dibs on using the washer so those two are arguing about that. I was upstairs about 20 minutes ago and was ease dropping on a conversation about boys, of course! One of my sisters really likes this one frat boy, but get this...he likes one of my OTHER sisters, AND she's one of the new girls.
Oh man....that's just a taste of what has happened in the past 20 minutes...CAN YOU IMAGINE LIVING HERE? :)

1 comment:

  1. haha wow i love it. its funny that we look into the media for gossip and drama when all you really have to do is look around the people around you. Funny Blog!

    ReplyDelete