Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanye, how could you be so heartless?

At MTV'S video music award ceremony Taylor Swift was awarded the title of "Best Female Video" for her video of "You Belong With Me" (Love that song!). As she was graciously giving her acceptance speech, Kanye West jumped on stage, took the mic right out of her hand, and rudely voiced his opinion that Beyonce should have won the award for her video "Single Ladies." Poor Taylor didn't get to have the moment she deserved. Kanye went on to apologize to the teen sensation and was put on the spot when Jay Leno asked him how his dead mother would feel about his actions. So my question is...was it real or a publicity stunt?

1 comment:

  1. I wrote about this as well in my blog. I didn't get to watch the VMA's...well actually, I didn't WANT to watch them. But honestly, I think it was for real. This is true Kanye fashion and he got so much negative feedback for it that if it was a publicity stunt, it backfired like crazy.

    ReplyDelete