Friday, September 4, 2009

Juicy Gossip :)

Hey there, I wanted to use this first post to introduce myself and tell you what my blog site is all about. My name is Gabby and I have to say my guilty pleasure is gossiping. Don't get me wrong, I'm not all drama queen, I can keep a secret when I need to. But I do enjoy a good piece of juicy gossip now and then...don't we all? In this site I will keep you posted on the lastest gossip, or as I like to call it, "goss" (I abbreviate EVERYTHING). Sometimes it might be what trouble celebrities are getting themselves into, other times I might keep you posted on events or situations going on at my school campus (CSUF). And I might even blog about the ups and downs that I or people I know are having in my own personal life. So sit back, and enjoy, cause with me you'll be filled in at all times :)


xoxo...Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment