Wednesday, September 23, 2009

don't blame the host!

Work has been pretty rough lately so I thought I'd do a little venting. I'm a host at CPK and let's just say it's not the dream job. I went from being a server and making some serious bank to being laid off, and forced to accept a hosting job, because let's face it...with the economy as bad as it is, any job is better than none. I have to hear the servers complain about how they only have been making 150 in tips a night (cry me a river people...try making minimum wage), deal with managers yelling at me if I go out of rotation even one time, and of course deal with fussy customers. I swear if I hear one more person ask for a booth instead of a table I'm going to slap them. Of course lastly, I get the pleasure of cleaning the bathrooms every shift. And that my friends is just LOVELY. There's nothing I enjoy more than emptying out tampon boxes. YES, kill me now is right. So I would love some feedback, do any of you work in the restaurant business and have any ridiculous stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment