Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sorority Recruitment

So as I promised...part of this blogging site will be to let you know what is going on around campus. September the 18th through Tuesday the 22nd is sorority recruitment. Going Greek is a great choice and I highly recommend it to everyone. It is a great way to meet new friends, network, give back to your community thorough philanthropy, and of course to have a full social calendar. My sisters are like a family to me and without them, my life would not be the same. So girls come check out sorority recruitment. You can register online at www.fullerton.edu. We will also be having a booth on Titan Walk this week where you can get more information. And boys, fraternity rush just ended but be sure to check it out in the spring! Go Greeks go!

2 comments:

  1. gossip or shameless sorority plug? you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said I was going to keep people posted on things going on around campus, and that's exactly what I'm doing thanks.

    ReplyDelete