Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Internships...just around the corner!

I know many of you are on top of your game and already completed internships, but I, being the procrastinator that I am, have yet to do this. Just in case anyone else is in the same boat as I am, I thought I'd remind everyone that internship applications for spring are due October 15Th. I just completed the online application and got really nervous! I have like one month to find an internship! It was hard enough to find a job a few months ago when I was job searching, and now I have to go through it all over again. But then again, everyone always wants free work!

2 comments:

  1. This is good to know. Where can I go to get the application, I'd better get on it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. internship: Try San Gabriel Valley Newspapers, 1210 Azusa Canyon Rd., West Covina, Ca 91790. Ask for Steve Hunt.

    ReplyDelete