Wednesday, October 14, 2009

annoyed :/

I am so frustrated right now that I can't help but vent about......COPS. Yes, it's a love/hate situation with them. I love that they have the good of the community at heart, but I hate those of them that power trip and of course when they give me tickets. But right now I am in hate mode because of a situation that just happened. You know that whole "no texting while driving" rule that went into effect a couple months ago? I'm not saying I obey it, in fact I've been pulled over once for it (but not ticket thankfully). Well, today I was driving and got cut off by a huge trick. As annoying as it was, I dismissed it. I mean, we all get cut off sometimes, and we all have cut people off. I look over and saw a cop car and think nothing of it (except to start taking my foot off the accelerator!) Next thing I knew the car that cut me off made an illegal maneuver and in the process literally came a couple inches from hitting me. It would have if I didn't slam on my breaks. I'm thinking...that cop is for sure gonna pull this guy over. I look over and what is the cop doing? TEXTING. WOW....that is all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment