Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Here is my video for our project! Unfortunately my voice overs didn't transfer over when I burned my DVD for some reason, so I'm kind of disappointed, but here is my script so you can see where the voice overs are supposed to go. Fell free to give me feedback and let me know how you feel about parking at CSUF.


SCRIPT:


(V/O)

Students at Cal State Fullerton are tired of paying for parking only to find themselves circling lots to find none.

Parking passes cost nearly 200 dollars at Cal State Fullerton. You would think that with the steep price, parking wouldn’t be a problem. But the reality of the situation is quite the opposite.

(Anchor)

Parking at csuf has always been an issue for students but with the closing of 2000 spots last semester frustrations are at an all time high. I spoke to a few students who had to parking 15 or 30 minute lots praying they didn’t get a ticket, just to make it to class on time.

(Interview a few students on the topic).

(V/O)

But there is a solution if you are in a time crunch to get to class. Valet parking is offered in lot A.

For every one space available, the campus sells 8 parking passes. But a new parking structure that will hold 1,500 spaces is under construction and the students of Cal State Fullerton can not wait to use it.




No comments:

Post a Comment