Tuesday, November 17, 2009

khloe kardashian blogs too!

So I was browsing the Internet and was delighted to stumble across newlywed, Khloe Kardashian's blog site. It is filled with all kinds of gossip including what she is up to, her day to day life, her jewelry line, pictures, etc. For example she has a couple blogs that she recently posted on NOH8 and pictures she has taken as ad campaigns for the organization. (The organization is aimed at overturning Proposition 8 and helping gay rights). Khloe's blog is truly entertaining and I think it is great she keeps her fans informed about what is going on in her life.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand the Kardashian's. To me its like who the heck are you to be so famous... ya know? Well, I know they come from money etc... but come one why do they get so many benefits from being born into money. I think I'm just a little bitter because she got her own radio show in Miami. Did she ever work for it or have a interest in it? Most likely NO!

    ReplyDelete